I followed setup instructions for win10 eclipse, then tried to run it in eclipse
haven't made any changes to the source code but when trying to launch minecraft crashes returning...
Launched Version: Fabric Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10 Backend API: ~~ERROR~~ NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW GL Caps: Using VBOs: Yes Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fabric' Type: Client (map_client.txt) CPU: <unknown> #@[email protected]# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@[email protected]# C:\Users\mcc\Wurst7-master\run\.\crash-reports\crash-2019-12-22_16.55.22-client.txt
fixed the issue myself by downloading lwjgl 3.2.2 library and adding it as a referenced library in eclipse.
@AFelidae Could you please tell "how did you download lwjgl 3.2.2"?
I tried by myself to add 64-bit VM version of lwjgl 3.2.2...And tried to relocate Libraries location...
But hasn't helped...
Might be worth trying intellij if you haven't already. I haven't managed to reproduce the issue while using
I was able to add an external jar lwjgl.jar which I downloaded from their website https://www.lwjgl.org/browse/release/3.2.2/bin/lwjgl
@AFelidae Thank you for your reply. Yeah, I actually have used IntelliJ to do all of these things, including
runClient and replacing
lwjgl.jar. But didn't worked...Always still the same problem as yours happens... The "crash-reports" file is the same as the above you linked.
OK. I used the "Systematic debugging method" to exclude probabilities one by one. I found the configuration in
Minecraft Client or
Minecraft Server wasn't properly set. Or should I say we should delete the
.idea file first when we download Minecraft MOD source code from GitHub...Because there's
.cfg file location written. And the
.cfg file manages lwjgl API.
For instance, if the
Minecraft_Client.xml file is written down
V:\Users\...\Desktop is your
.cfg location but your ACTUAL
.cfg file is in OTHER place, like your Music file, then the crash happens.
This could be done by a slide-down menu button near the "Run" green button(OK, I think you've already known this.).
I guess it could be caused by "move whole project file by just dragging or copy/paste", "forgot to delete it or put it in
.gitignore file before updating by Git" etc..